Multipurpose Modular Room Controller
Compact controller for single room solutions
The Philips Dynalite DMC-GRMS-UL controller is a general room automation and energy management solution. This controller is completely self-contained and requires no external power supply, relays or processor. This model is suitable for use in CE and UL markets.
- Modular controller - Leading and trailing edge dimming modules, signal dimming modules and relay control modules available.
- Dry contact inputs - The unit receives instructions from button presses or a key card switch.
- Pre-programmed - No programming required as the unit is supplied with complex functions such as ‘master on/off’, ‘room unoccupied’, ‘do not disturb’ or ‘make up room’ already configured. The device can be reconfigured to meet any project requirements.
- Built-in directional motor relays - Provides control of motorized blinds for a full automation solution.
- Six switching channels - Provide additional on/off control of other lighting fixture types.
- One 16 A power relay - Enables a total energy management solution, reducing standby power consumption by switching power outlets.
- Optional HVAC control module - Enables integration with local or centralized HVAC system.
- UL924 input - Suitable for use with emergency lighting circuits.
- Single box solution - Provides an economical total energy management solution.
- Built-in sequential logic functionality - Allows intelligent responses to programmed triggers.