Fan Coil Unit Controller
Direct control of air conditioning
The Philips Dynalite DDFCUC010 is a fan coil unit controller designed for direct connection to components commonly found in air conditioning systems.
- 0-10 V outputs - Provided for controlling hot and cold water valves.
- Relay outputs - Provided for driving fan motors.
- High capacity relay - Provided for use with electrical heaters or power outlet switching.
- Inputs for resistive temperature sensors - Allows the device to use data from a local temperature sensor or a networked temperature sensor, such as an Antumbra user interface.
- Programmable auxiliary inputs - Provided for use with peripheral devices including smoke detectors, motion detectors, window open/close sensors, airflow detectors, drip trays, dirty air filters and hot water on cold valve.
- Networkable - Can be networked with other equipment including Philips Dynalite user interfaces, via an on-board RS-485 DyNet port.