Flexible network communications gateway
The Philips Dynalite DDNG485 is a flexible network communications bridge designed for RS-485 networks. The two opto-isolated RS-485 ports enable the DDNG485 to implement a trunk and spur topology on large project sites, with the bridge providing a high-speed backbone opto-coupled to many lower speed spurs.
- Route DyNet to third-party systems - Such as audio-visual, Somfy blind controllers, Modbus meters and building automation systems, providing an integrated approach to total building control and energy management.
- DMX512 mode - Transmit or receive up to 64 channels of DMX512, with automatic DyNet conversion and task triggering. Provides temporary control of house lights from the DMX512 console in an auditorium scenario.
- Electrical fault isolation - Faults can be isolated to individual network spurs.
- Internal controls - Programmable logic controller capable of comprehensive conditional and sequential logic and arithmetic function processing, packet filtering and DyNet to DyNet 2 translation.
- Flexible mounting solution – DIN-rail mountable, designed to be installed into a distribution board or other electrical enclosure.