Leading Edge Dimmer Controller
Economical direct dimming for a range of lighting loads
The Philips Dynalite DLE1203 is a 12 channel leading edge dimmer controller, with a maximum load of 3 A per channel and a total device load of 32 A. It is suitable for use with incandescent, neon and selected fluorescent lighting, as well as iron core and leading edge electronic transformers.
- Interference suppression - Iron powder core toroidal choke lessens effects of interference from other equipment, such as transformers.
- Naturally ventilated - Requires no forced cooling or maintenance.
- Soft start and voltage regulation technologies - Protects lamps from over voltage and dramatically improves lamp life, reducing maintenance costs.
- Diagnostic functionality - Device Online/ Offline status reporting.
- Options available - Including an additional RS-485 DyNet/DMX512 port and circuit breaker trip reporting.