Leading Edge Dimmer Controller
Control a range of loads in applications requiring reliability and large power handling
The Philips Dynalite DLE1210GL is a 12 channel leading edge dimmer controller, with a maximum load per channel of 10 A and total device load of 75 A. It is suitable for use with incandescent, neon and selected fluorescent light sources, as well as iron core and leading edge dimmable electronic transformers.
- Large load capability - Ideal for applications that require reliability combined with large power handling.
- DMX512 compatibility - Perfect for use in theaters, shopping centers and auditoria.
- Interference suppression - Iron powder core toroidal choke lessens effects of interference from other equipment, such as transformers.
- Naturally ventilated - Requires no forced cooling or maintenance.
- Soft start and voltage regulation technologies – Protects lamps from over voltage and dramatically improves lamp life, reducing maintenance costs.
- Diagnostic functionality - Device Online/Offline status reporting.
- User controls - Incorporates service override switch and three phase indicator LED. Hardware bypass switches are provided for each channel.
- Option available – Earth leakage and overload protection on each channel.