Leading Edge Dimmer Controller
Compact wall mount direct dimming for a range of lighting loads
The DLE410 is a four channel leading edge dimmer controller, with a maximum load per channel of 10 A. It is suitable for use with incandescent, neon and selected fluorescent light sources, as well as iron core and leading edge electronic transformers.
- Ideal for applications where multiple user settings are required - Provides robust control in situations where a small number of lighting circuits require control.
- Interference suppression - Iron powder core toroidal choke lessens effects of interference from other equipment, such as transformers.
- Naturally ventilated - Requires no forced cooling or maintenance.
- Soft start and voltage regulation technologies - Protects lamps from over voltage and dramatically improves lamp life, reducing maintenance costs.
- Diagnostic functionality - Device Online/ Offline status reporting.
- User controls - Incorporates service override switch - all channels to 100%, a diagnostic LED and hardware bypass switches for each channel.
- Options available - Including an additional RS-485 DyNet/DMX512 port, circuit breaker trip reporting, double pole circuit breakers or earth leakage and overload protection on each channel.