Switching Room Controller
Compact switching controller for single room solutions
The Philips Dynalite DDRC-GRMS controller is a general room automation and energy management solution. This controller is completely self-contained and requires no external power supply, relays or processor.
- Dry contact inputs - The unit receives instructions from button presses or a key card switch.
- Pre-programmed - No programming required as the unit is supplied with complex functions such as ‘master on/off’, ‘room unoccupied’, ‘do not disturb’ or ‘make up room’ already configured.
- Built-in directional motor relays - Provides control of motorized blinds for a full automation solution.
- Two 16 A power relays - Enables a total energy management solution, reducing standby power consumption by switching off power outlets and air conditioning systems when not required.
- Single box solution - Provides an economical total energy management solution for hotel guest rooms and suites.