Robust control of switched loads
The Philips Dynalite DDRC420FR provides control of any type of switched load, including difficult lighting loads. This four channel device supports all types of switched loads up to 20 A inductive.
- Feed-through power circuit design – Electrically equivalent to a 4 pole contactor, with the added advantage of each pole being separately controllable via the DyNet network.
- Flexible mounting solution - A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality - Features circuit run time tracking on each channel and Device Online/Offline status indication.
- Multiple wiring schemes supported - Controls single phase and neutral or three phase and neutral (star) wiring configurations.
- Hardware override - Service override switch accessible from front panel.