Low profile recessed 360° ceiling sensor
The Philips Dynalite DUS360CR-DA is a recess mountable 360 degree motion sensor that combines motion detection (PIR), infrared remote control reception (IR) and ambient light level detection (PE) into the one device. The Philips Dynalite DUS360CR-DA is a component of the EcoSet system and is a switch-settable sensor with time-out, designed to allow intelligent control of luminaires in combination with the DMRC210DA-RJ12 relay controller.
- Low profile design - Flush-mounted 360 degree ceiling-mount motion detection (PIR) sensor.
- No software set-up - All functionality can be achieved with the built-in dipswitches for area addressing, no-motion time-out and other advanced features.
- Rapid configuration - Up to 31 individual addressing areas of control.
- User-selectable options - No-motion time-out selectable to 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes.
- Corridor hold - Links corridor areas with adjacent rooms so they remain lit while occupancy is detected.
- Suitable for plenum use - UL approved for installation in air-handling plenum spaces.