Low profile recessed 360° ceiling sensor powered by the DALI network
The Philips Dynalite DUS360CR-DALI is a recess mountable 360 degree multifunction sensor that combines motion detection (PIR) and ambient light level detection (PE) in one device. The DUS360CR-DALI is powered and communicates to the networked control system via a DALI bus.
- Powered directly by the DALI network - Eliminates the need for additional network field wiring.
- Works with DALI master controller - Requires a DALI MultiMaster controller, such as the DDBC120-DALI, to operate.
- Motion detection feature - Detection of motion within a scanned area triggers a programmed lighting action.
- Segmented click-up bezel - Surrounds the motion sensor element and enables a portion of the sensing field to be masked. This prevents nuisance detection from adjacent doorways or corridors.
- Daylight harvesting mode - Delivers automatic energy savings.
- Ambient light level regulation - In applications where it is critical to maintain precise light, the PE function reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light levels accordingly.
- Infrared receive capability - Enables sign-on identification to the networked system.
- Suitable for plenum use - UL approved for installation in air-handling plenum spaces.