Previously known as EnvisionManager software
System control, monitoring and management
Philips Dynalite System Manager is a multi-user control system management and monitoring software tool. It provides users with full visibility of the lighting and energy management system status and performance, while enabling simple local or global system adjustments.
- Complete control - Initiate system changes, from a single lamp to the lighting state of an entire multi-story building, with a single mouse click.
- Simple scheduling - Intuitive tools enable the user to schedule and manage events such as ‘office space to day mode’ or ‘car parks to after-hours security mode’ with ease.
- Easy integration - Integration tools allow the user to manage more than just lighting. HVAC, motorized window shades and other systems are accessible through System Manager.
- Manage routine maintenance - Full support of maintenance functions means that routine tasks can be undertaken without the involvement of a system specialist. Faults are automatically flagged for attention, ensuring that the facility continues to function and operational downtime is minimized.
- Strike the balance - Alternate energy management schemes can be initiated automatically or manually, as required. This allows Facility Managers to balance energy efficiency with the needs of the occupants and can be initiated on either a tenancy or building-wide basis.
- Identify energy-saving initiatives based on current use - The energy dashboard presents live data as simple visual displays. It mines raw data for analysis, to both establish a benchmark for future improvements and pinpoint exactly where energy is being used.
- Tailored control of individual light fittings - The optional desktop app resides in the task bar of a user’s computer and allows task lighting to be tailored to the user’s individual preferences. Linking PC usage to the lighting control system ensures lights are not left on unnecessarily.