Self-configuring Mobile App
EnvisionTouch Android software
Intuitive and effortless control
The Philips Dynalite self-configuring mobile app provides intelligent system control via an iOS or Android hand-held device. Suited to both residential and commercial control applications, multiple integrated systems can be easily controlled with single preset scenarios such as ‘Welcome Home’ or ‘After Hours’.
- Self-configuring application - Standardized templates and functionality reduce commissioning and installation time.
- Effortless control - Users can view current system status and make adjustments to lighting, HVAC, blinds and other equipment connected to the Philips Dynalite control network.
- Control individual lighting channels - Adjust standard light sources via sliders, with an option to control tunable white fixtures and RGB color settings.
- Single-click control - Recall predefined user preferences for lighting, blinds, heating and entertainment systems.
- Available for iOS and Android - Works on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch and a range of Android phones and tablet devices.
- Simple Ethernet connection - Requires a Philips Dynalite EthernetGateway and a WiFi router to connect to a Philips Dynalite System.