Standard Series American
Slim-line panel in white with blue LED indicators
The Philips Dynalite Standard series has a minimalist design with full functionality. Built with the full Philips Dynalite feature set, these simple yet elegant interfaces bring the full power of the automation system to the touch of a button. The DL2PA range features a slimline finish and is suitable for, but not limited to, North American, South American, Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Slimline finish - Ultra-thin profile provides a less intrusive alternative, where aesthetics are a key issue.
- Aesthetically pleasing - Provides an elegant point for integrated automation in commercial buildings and homes.
- Available in two configurations - Single column, for up to fie buttons and a dual column design for up to ten buttons, where more complex control is required.
- Incorporates a miniature DyNet control network socket - Discreetly located under the snap-on cover, the network socket enables system adjustments and programming from any user interface on the network.
- Smooth action buttons with blue LED indicators - Provide tactile and visual feedback and are easily removed for engraving.
- Integrated infrared (IR) receive capability - Eliminates the need for separate sensors where IR remotes are required.
- Décor matching capability - Available in a range of fascia, bezel and button cap colors and finishes.