Classic Series American
Brushed stainless steel panel with blue LED indicators
The Philips Dynalite Classic series user interfaces are a popular choice for commercial and residential applications, providing a robust automation solution. The DPNA-SF range features a screwless fascia and is suitable for, but not limited to, North American, South American, Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Screwless fixing fascia – For use in applications where design aesthetic is a key consideration.
- Available in a range of standard finishes - Supplied as standard in high quality brushed stainless steel, user interfaces are also available in polished brass, mirrored stainless steel or white powder coat. Custom powder coat colors are available on request.
- LED status indicators on each button - Provides tactile and visual feedback on system operation.
- Removable button caps - Allows engraving for easy identification of button function.
- Button color choices - Supplied in silver as standard, with black bezel and black engraving, button caps are also available in charcoal grey as a standard option.
- Available in 13 standard layouts - Incorporates the most commonly used control scenarios.
- Custom features available - Optional devices including faders, displays, key switches, plug sockets and engraving are available for unique control solutions.