Contemporary two-, four-, or six-button panel with light-wash effect
The Philips AntumbraButton user interface features a sleek, contemporary design and incorporates the latest in field effect technology. Each easy-to-press mechanical button can be customized with text or icons and programmed to perform a wide variety of local and site-wide control functions. The PA2BPA, PA4BPA, and PA6BPA are suitable for but not limited to North American, South American, Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Field effect technology – The user interface detects an approaching user and ‘wakes up’, initiating a wall-wash lighting effect to encourage interaction.
- Supplied as two components – The Application Module contains buttons, rim, base and mounting plate, which can be mixed and matched to suit décor. The Communication Module (DACM) contains logical and network functions and can be pre-programmed off-site, allowing commissioning to commence prior to finalizing rim and button options.
- Hidden sensory inputs – An internal light sensor measures ambient light and adjusts lightwash effect accordingly. A built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts air conditioning when integrated into the system.
- Multiple language and icon labeling – Button labeling language choices include English, Chinese and Arabic. A library of common icons transcends language barriers, which is particularly useful in hospitality applications.
- Décor-matching options – Buttons and rims are available in a range of attractive polycarbonate and metallic finishes.
- 64-channel DMX Tx support – Can be factory-set to DMX instead of DyNet, to communicate directly with DMX fixtures