Dynalite ZigBee Driver Controller
Wireless control in a small form factor
The Philips Dynalite SNS401CMP receives DyNet commands over ZigBee from the PDZG-E wireless gateway, and sends DALI messages over an SR bus. This compact device enables control of a single DALI Broadcast channel via a Philips Xitanium SR Bridge, or a 1-10V channel via a Philips Advance SR Bridge. It also features an occupancy and daylight sensor to control the fixtures connected to the SR bridge.
- ZigBee PRO wireless communication – Seamlessly integrates wireless lighting control into a Philips Dynalite system without expensive control wiring.
- Wireless mesh network – Ensures stable and robust lighting control in busy environments.
- Control a single DALI broadcast or 1-10V channel – Should be used in combination with a Philips Xitanium SR Bridge or a Philips Advance SR bridge.
- Small form-factor with attached mounting clips – Enables easy installation in recessed ceilings.
- Infrared receiver – Allows easy commissioning into wireless network from the floor using an IR remote, with no need for physical access to the device.
- Motion detection feature – Detects the presence or absence of motion and adjusts lights accordingly.
- Segmented click-up bezel – Surrounds the motion sensor element and enables a portion of the sensing field to be masked. This prevents nuisance detection from adjacent doorways or corridors.
- Ambient light level regulation – In applications where it is critical to maintain precise light levels, the PE sensor reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light accordingly.
- Luminaire accessory variant available – An SNS401 without ceiling mount bracket is available for the design of dedicated luminaire accessories (Wireless Group Controllers). Please refer to the SNS401 Design-in Guide.