The Philips Dynalite PDDEG-S provides gateway services between Ethernet and DyNet devices, enabling secure online access to the Philips lighting control system.
The gateway enables lighting control via a dedicated Philips app, and access to the timeclock, schedule editor and diagnostic functions via an inbuilt web server.
• System supervisory functions – Includes online/offline status reporting for connected devices, network traffic logging, secure remote firmware update and lighting control metrics. Inbuilt timeclock and schedule manager allow the user to manage automated operations and task scheduling.
• Multiple integration options – Supports TCP/UDP, IPv4/IPv6, unicast/multicast/broadcast, DyNet1, DyNet2, Fidelio and ‘Text and Binary Integration’ protocols. Capable of supporting hundreds of socket connections concurrently.
• Flexible connectivity options – provides secure cloud connectivity to the building with user configurable routing and a choice of RS-485 and Ethernet bridging functions.
• Powerful custom task engine – Allows users or third-party systems to run macros such as ‘After Hours’, ‘Shut Down’, ‘Welcome’ and more.
• Web server and app access – Enables remote access for lighting control, schedule editing and device configuration.