MultiMaster DALI Driver Controller
Enabling a full DALI universe including tunable white drivers, DALI sensors and user interfaces
The Philips Dynalite DDBC120-DALI delivers cost-effective control of DALI drivers through provision of a full universe of 64 DALI drivers. The device communicates seamlessly with Philips Dynalite DALI sensors and user interfaces.
- DALI MultiMaster solution - Compatible with a range of DALI fittings and devices including; DALI fluorescent drivers, DALI electronic low voltage transformers, DALI LED fixtures, DALI emergency lighting fixtures and Philips Dynalite DALI sensors and user interfaces.
- Compatible with DALI 209 drivers - Provides control of tunable white luminaires.
- DALI auto-enumeration - Provides automatic enumeration of DALI ballasts when powered on and enables self-repair of the network system if a DALI driver fails.
- Fully scalable network solution - Direct mapping from DALI to the DyNet network protocol eliminates DALI imposed limits, such as maximum group sizes.
- Dual functionality - Leverage advantages of a true DALI network solution, whilst still allowing full function set of DyNet network control.
- Built-in energy savings - Control signals can be programmed to operate in tandem with the internal relay, which will automatically isolate the power circuit when all associated channels are at 0%.
- Integral DALI bus power supply - Removes the need for provision of a separate external power supply and reduces distribution board wiring complexity.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality - Features lamp and driver failure reporting, driver run time tracking for each driver, emergency test reporting and Device Online/Offline status indication.